Jeff Smith

Meteorologist, ABC New York

About

Certified Broadcast Meteorologist for WABC-TV, Cornell University Alumnus, New Englander-Turned-New Yorker, Opinions My Own

Twitter Feed

7,573
followers
5,889
tweets
@marietrapasso 40% chance of above normal temps, 30% chance of normal temps, and 30% chance of below normal
This afternoon will be windy and cooler with clouds and some sun. Watch for a spotty shower north. @ABC7NY pic.twitter.com/OrPtzUJoP6
Red Flag Warning for today over much of New Jersey. Fire Weather Watch rest of area for tomorrow. @ABC7NY pic.twitter.com/eWsykiCL3N
Red Flag Warning for much of New Jersey due to strong winds and low relative humidity...rapid spread of any fires. @ABC7NY
After a shower in the area this evening, it'll be partly cloudy and breezy overnight with a low of 47. @abc7ny abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?sec…
Expect increasing clouds this afternoon with a couple of showers around later, and maybe a rumble of thunder. High: 70. @ABC7NY
Futurecast for 7PM. Some of those showers contain thunder? In the meantime, 70 degrees! @ABC7NY pic.twitter.com/5cMwDp0V3W
ATV riders have been damaging crucial, protective dunes on Staten Island. Story on @ABC7NY at 4:55. pic.twitter.com/gCZJgrgyO5
More Statuses

Have a Story?

Connect
Learn how to connect with Jeff on social media by joining Muck Rack Pro

Are You a Journalist?

Make a Portfolio
Create a free Muck Rack account to customize your profile and upload a portfolio of your best work.

Share This Profile