Amiyrah Martin on Muck Rack

Amiyrah Martin

Ohio, USA
Owner and Writer, 4 Hats and Frugal

OH wife, mom, Air Force Sarge, Star Wars fan. Creator of 4 Hats and Frugal, where we teach families how to have fun on a dime, & live a full life on less.

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@AmiyrahMartin — 27,819 followers, 60,702 tweets

Sep 20, 2017

Digital trend for 2017 has been voice-enabled interaction. Would this be something you'd like to see within the @USAA app? #usaadigimil

Sep 20, 2017

USAA leverages what they know about their members to serve them better via hyper-personalization #usaadigimil

Sep 20, 2017

USAA has taken big digital leaps in the past 3 years to provide better service for their members #USAAdigimil

Sep 20, 2017

USAA members interaction with the company is 95% done digitally. The other 5% is done via a phone call #usaadigimil

Sep 20, 2017

USAA's launching AMAZING new content. We got sneak peek today & I can't wait to see more. Subscribe:  https://www.youtube.com/user/usaa  #usaadigimil

Show more