Analise Ortiz is currently a multimedia journalist for KGBT-TV in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas(DMA 86). In her first professional broadcast reporting position, Ortiz was quickly promoted from morning show reporter to lead 10pm reporter covering Hidalgo County.
LAS VEGAS(KTNV) - A mother said a bullet from a neighboring apartment went through the wall of her home striking her baby in the wrist. Police responded to the Harbor Island Apartments near Harmon Avenue and Koval Lane around 11am Tuesday. Investigators believe a bullet fired from outside the mother's apartment pierced through a wall and hit the 4-month-old baby girl in the wrist. "I did so much crying at the hospital and I did a lot of praying," the mother said. The baby is expected to be okay.
Man severely burned after e-cig battery explodes The battery that exploded was imported from Cina Analise Ortiz Published: April 19, 2017, 1:30 am Updated: April 19, 2017, 1:30 am (CNN) – A Las Vegas man is recovering from second and third degree burns caused by the explosion of an e-cigarette battery.
LAS VEGAS (KTNV) - A Las Vegas man is recovering from second and third degree burns caused by the explosion of an e-cigarette battery. Matthew Beard was walking through Walmart on Fort Apache and Tropicana on Sunday when he heard a strange noise. "It sounded like somebody had taken a soda pop can and threw it on the ground," Beard said. "Next thing I know I see a flame coming from my shorts.