Mexico City — Mold makers from north of the border keep building plants in Mexico, and Milacron Holdings Corp. is keeping pace by expanding its operations in Querétaro. Milacron makes DME mold bases and components, Mold-Masters hot runners and hot runner temperature controllers. At the beginning of 2017, Mold-Masters' Latin American hot runner and control systems business became fully integrated into the Mexican operation and now does direct sales to customers.
The Coperion compounding extruder business is gaining sales from polyolefins thanks to shale fracking, and Coperion and K-Tron feeders are growing from installations in engineering plastics, Hillenbrand Inc. CEO Joe Raver said in a fourth-quarter conference call. Hillenbrand owns Coperion, K-Tron and Rotex, which makes screening and material separation equipment, under its Process Equipment Group.
Mexico City — At Plastimagen, Engel de Mexico showcased an automotive valve cover made lighter in weight by using the MuCell process — appropriate since the booming automotive sector is Engel's largest market in Mexico. Automotive accounts for 60 percent of Engel de Mexico's business, according to Walter Jungwirth, who heads the Mexican market for the Austria-based maker of injection molding machines. The remaining 40 percent comes from packaging, medical, electronics and technical molding.
Muck Rack makes it simple to find people, tweets, or articles that mention any name, keyword, company, hashtag etc. We've compiled this guide to help you make the most of your search.
Selecting a term
Start searching tweets, articles from media outlets, articles mentioned in tweets, journalists'
names, titles and bios with some suggested searches:
Companies or Topics (e.g. iPhone, Microsoft)
Phrases (e.g. "cloud computing") — use quotes to keep the terms together
Twitter handles (e.g. @username) — returns those who have mentioned or replied to
Names (e.g. "David Pogue")
Hashtags (e.g. #sxsw, #london2012)
Bio details (e.g. vegan, Olympics, father)
Muck Rack's Advanced Search allows for many boolean operators.
Find results that mention multiple specified terms, use AND or
+. For example, ensure each result contains both Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg by
searching Musk AND Zuckerberg or Musk + Zuckerberg.
Use the operators OR or , to broaden your search when you'd like either of
multiple terms to appear in results. (This is the default behavior of our search when no operators
are used). For example, results will contain either cake or cookie by searching cake OR cookie or cake,cookie
Use NOT or - to subtract results from your search. For
example, searching Disney will yield results about the Walt Disney Company as well as Walt Disney
World Resort. To exclude mentions of Disney World, search for Disney -World or Disney
When using one of these operators with a phrase, enclose it in quotation marks. For example, you can
find results about smartphones excluding Apple's iPhone 4S by searching smartphone -"iPhone
Exact case matching or punctuation
If you're searching for a brand name or keyword that relies on specific punctuation marks or capitalization, you can
find results that match your exact query by adding matchcase: before the keyword you're searching for, like matchcase:E*TRADE .
Use parentheses to separate multiple
boolean phrases. For example, to find journalists talking about having fun in Disney World or
Disneyland, search for ("disney world" OR disneyland) AND fun.
An asterisk can be used to search for any variation of a root word truncated by the asterisk. For example, searching for admin* will return results for administrator, administration, administer, administered, etc.
A near operator is an AND operator where you can control the distance between the words. You can vary the distance the near operation uses by adding a forward slash and number (between 0-99) such as strawberries NEAR/10 "whipped cream", which means the strawberries must exist within 10 words of "whipped cream".