Brett Hawes on Muck Rack

Brett Hawes

Verified
Ottawa, Ontario
Reporter — Algonquin Times
As seen in: Algonquin Times

Algonquin Times/ (brettjameshawes@gmail.com) 子 子

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@bhawes143 — 59 followers, 77 tweets

Oct 11, 2017

RT @oliverxfrancis: I remember one time my girl dumped me and I was workin my shit janitor job just dying inside. If you in that place rn.…

Aug 11, 2017

RT @oliverxfrancis: is easy. spend 20% of ur time pretending to be a rapper. spend the other 80% watching h3h3 and pewdiepie on youtube.  https://twitter.com/dzmt_/status/895824804867178498 

Aug 07, 2017

fuckkkkkkk ive been frantically checkin that notif box like its the fridge. WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE LETS GOOOOOOO  https://twitter.com/chrisxform/status/894659507506360320 

Show More