PR Account Director at Small Girls PR
PR Account Director at Small Girls PR - Are you "Martha Stewart organized?" Do you know "how to be Captain?" Do you have "your own voice" on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and more?
Then check this out: Small Girls PR wants an experienced (5 years+) Account Director on a fast-growth track to lead strategy & communications efforts for tech clients.
Here's more requirements:
- Have general office know-how like powerpoint, excel, and google docs.
- Be a story teller. Crafting client stories that communicate their vision to the world amongst a diverse array of media.
- Have a creative approach to publicity. No press releases or wires here, but they do use brand partnerships, blogger collaborations, and matchmaking between reporters and clients. It’s okay if you haven’t had the opportunity to stretch your wings in this particular respect at your last (more traditional) gig, but you’ll need to be prepared to do a lot of this here.
- Shake hands, kiss babies, step and repeat. Whether it’s a fashion show for an e-menswear line or a product demo for a new app, Small Girls team members attend all client events and work together to make them amazing.
- Participate in our democracy. The team group votes on clients, which means you need to be passionate about brands and speak up when you want to take point on them.
Sound good? Then e-mail bigbiz at smallgirlspr dot com with your résumé and links to your social media!
Check out more full descriptions here.