Journalism job moves for Tuesday
Here is a round-up of today's moves in news! In top journalism job news:
- Ethan Lindsey will depart Marketplace by the end of this week to help launch a brand news startup AllDay.com. Read our complete write-up here.
- Patricia Cohen at The New York Times swaps her arts and culture beat for a very different one by joining the Times' Business Day section as economics reporter. Read our complete write-up here.
Elsewhere in the news industry:
- The New York Times also named Cara Buckley as Carpetbagger blogger. Buckley was previously metro reporter.
- Fortune names Brian O’Keefe as international editor. O'Keefe was previously assistant managing editor.
- Fortune also promoted another assistant managing editor, Clifton Leaf, to deputy managing editor.
- Kristen Hamilton has been named news director at KHQA in Quincy, Ill. She makes the move from WXIN in Indianapolis, where she has been a content manager.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!