Job moves for Friday
Here's some top news from new job announcements:
- Jane Spencer just started at Fusion this week as Editor-in-Chief of all digital platforms. Read our complete write-up here.
- Marc Tracy joins The New York Times sports department as college sports reporter. Read our complete write-up here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the journalism industry:
- Jason Farkas joins CNN Money as Executive Producer, overseeing original series and programming. Farkas was previously an executive producer with Bloomberg News.
- Cullen Daly joins CNN Money as Senior Producer, spearheading the originals video team. Daly was previously a coordinating producer with Bloomberg News.
- Cristina Alesci also joined CNNMoney recently as a correspondent. She too came from Bloomberg, where she was a reporter.
- Rachel Miskowiec has been named executive producer for Good Morning America on ABC News. Previously she served as executive producer for Katie on ABC.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!