Journalism job moves for Monday
Some major news in career updates:
- Huffington Post UK will soon lose founding editor-in-chief Carla Buzasi, who returns to fashion as the inaugural global chief content officer for data and insight firm WGSN. Read the complete write-up here.
- In her stead, executive editor Stephen Hull will take the reins as Buzasi's successor. Read the complete write-up here.
- Abbe Wright just joined Glamour as contributing editor. Previously the assistant books editor at O, The Oprah Magazine. Read the complete write-up here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Steff Yotka joins Fashionista full-time as market editor, covering fashion markets. She previously served as an intern for the magazine in 2009, then later as a hired contributor.
- Brian Fanney joins the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette as a business reporter.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!