Journalism job moves for Thursday
Some major job moves in the journalism industry:
- Former Fox host Alisyn Camerota joins CNN as an anchor contributing to all programming. Read our complete write-up here.
- The Associated Press just named Maud Beelman to a new position overseeing news coverage in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas. Read our complete write-up here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in news:
- Andrew Daniels has been promoted to senior associate editor at Men’s Health. He was most recently online associate editor there.
- Samantha Liss joins the St. Louis Post-Dispatch to cover the business of healthcare. Liss was most recently a health care and sports business reporter for the St. Louis Business Journal.
- Marisa Schultz joins the New York Post as Washington reporter. Schultz was previously in the same role for Detroit News.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!