Journalism job moves for Monday
Here's some headline news from today's job moves:
- Former Lifetime host Danielle Knox Ross will soon join FOX affiliate WSVN 7News Miami as an anchor and reporter. Read our complete write-up here.
- Wired UK's Olivia Solon has been named a technology editor with The Daily Mirror's Mirror.co.uk. Read our complete write-up here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Alexandra Peers is now culture editor with The New York Observer. Peers joins the news world from Flyer Labs, where she had been executive director of content and strategy.
- Indrani Sen is now deputy news editor for Quartz. She has been serving as interim deputy news editor there.
- Heather Landy starts at Quartz today as global news editor. She was most recently the editor-in-chief of American Banker.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!