Journalism job moves for Thursday
Some top news in career updates for the day:
- New York Magazine has tapped Lindsay Zoladz as pop music critic. Read our complete write-up here.
- KENS 5 San Antonio will soon welcome Jennifer Dodd as assistant news director. Read our complete write-up here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Paul Takahashi joins the Houston Business Journal as a reporter on the real estate beat. Takahashi was most recently with the Las Vegas Sun as education reporter.
- Natalie Kitroeff boards Bloomberg Businessweek as a business education reporter. Kitroeff previously served as editorial assistant to Nicholas Kristof at The New York Times.
- Associated Press reporter Brian Melley is now on the courts beat at the Los Angeles bureau. Melley's last role with the news organization was Southern California news editor.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!