Journalism job moves for Friday
Some major highlights for the day:
- ABC News' Good Morning America welcomes former NFL player Tim Tebow as a contributor. Tebow will also remain an NFL analyst for ESPN. Read our complete write-up here.
- Benny Johnson, formerly of Buzzfeed, gets a new start at National Review this week as its first social media director. Read our complete write-up here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in news:
- Mandy Oaklander joins TIME Magazine as a health writer and editor. Oaklander was most recently a senior writer with Prevention.com.
- Jack Linshi also joins Time as a breaking news reporter and homepage editor. Linshi previously served as weekend editor for the Yale Daily News.
- Time promotes Lily Rothman to archive editor. Rothman was previously a reporter.
- Time's Reno Ong is also promoted to audience engagement and homepage editor. Ong was most recently a copy editor.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!