Journalism job moves for Thursday
Here are the highlights for today's career changes:
- NBC's Katy Tur will move to London for a new gig as correspondent at NBC News London. Read our complete write-up here.
- Also at NBC News London, Paul Nassar is promoted to London bureau manager. Read our complete write-up here.
- Author Tamar Adler joins New York Times Magazine as contributing writer for a food column. Read our complete write-up here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- CNN will soon annex Stephen Collinson as senior enterprise reporter. Collinson currently serves as White House correspondent with Agence France-Presse.
- Tricia Silva is promoted to assistant managing editor at San Antonio Business Journal. Silva was most recently a real estate reporter there.
- The Huffington Post will welcome Ali Watkins as political reporter on Oct. 20. Watkins is currently interning with McClatchy DC.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!