Journalism job moves for Monday
Here are the updates that are at the tippy top of our list:
- Fusion annexes Jezebel's Dodai Stewart as its brand new Director of Culture Coverage. Read our complete write-up here.
- The Washington Post's Zachary Goldfarb is now policy editor there for the next 6 months. Read our complete write-up here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Entertainment Weekly adds Jason Sheeler as features editor. Formerly with Glamour, Sheeler served as a senior editor there.
- Molly Simms also joins EW as a staff editor, music. Simms joins the magazine from Bust, where she served as senior editor.
- Stephanie Schomer is now senior editor with EW. Schomer was most recently a staff editor at Architectural Digest.
- Zach Honig has departed Engadget as well as news in general. Honig is now account director at PR and marketing firm Mullen.