Journalism job moves for Tuesday
Our latest career highlights:
- The Associated Press has tapped Middle East correspondent Josef Federman as bureau chief for Israel and the Palestinian territories. Read our complete write-up here.
- Tasting Table gets a new editor-in-chief on Nov. 10: introducing Kat Kinsman. Read our complete write-up here.
Meanwhile, other major moves in the industry:
- After much anticipation, former Slate editor David Plotz's next move is finally known: he is the new CEO for AtlasObscura.com, a site that spotlights some of the planet's most peculiar spots.
- Speaking of Slate, Jonathan L. Fischer joins later this month as a senior editor on the business and technology beats. He hails from the Washington City Paper, where he currently serves as managing editor.
- Marketplace welcomes Mark Miller as managing editor next month. Until May of this year, Miller was deputy editorial director for The Hollywood Reporter.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!