Some exciting shake-ups in the news realm today. We'll start by telling you:
- Elise Hu is bound for NPR's brand new Seoul bureau, where she will serve as Asia correspondent. Read our complete write-up here.
- Tomorrow Emily Yoshida will enjoy her last day at Grantland , as she prepares to join The Verge as entertainment editor. Read our complete write-up here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Jeff Bercovici joins Inc. as San Francisco bureau chief next month. Bercovici is currently a senior editor with Forbes' San Fran bureau.
- Devindra Hardawar is now senior editor on the tech beat for Engadget. Hardawar was previously a senior editor with VentureBeat.
- The Honolulu Civil Beat says aloha to Alia Wong, who will move to D.C. to join The Atlantic as associate editor. Wong most recently served as the Civil Beat's education reporter.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!