Journalism job moves for Thursday
Some top news in media moves for today:
- Proving that they're far from done amassing their digital army, CNN adds Rebekah Metzler as breaking news editor. Read all about it here.
- We're late to this party, but check out Herman Wong, Washington Post's newest social media editor. Read our complete write-up here.
- Also at WaPo, Peter Holley joins as general assignment reporter. Find out more in our write-up here.
Meanwhile, other noteworthy changes in the industry:
- Carlo Piovano boards the London bureau of the Associated Press as Europe business editor. Piovano joins from Dow Jones Newswires, where he served as a Nordic markets reporter based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Jonathan Salant joins The New Jersey Star-Ledger as Washington correspondent. Salant comes from Bloomberg, where he was a reporter.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!