Journalism job moves for Friday
Here are some highlights for the day:
- Our very own Alyssa Danigelis departs Muck Rack to head up media and storytelling for Flip Labs as well as the Packard Foundation-funded Future of Fish initiative. Read all about it here.
- Texan Abby Livingston of Roll Call (far right) makes the perfect fit for the Texas Tribune's first D.C. bureau chief. Read our complete write-up here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Bob Sipchen will soon join the Los Angeles Times as senior editor. Sipchen is currently editor-in-chief of Sierra Magazine and communications director at Sierra Club.
- Meanwhile, Maeve Reston departs the LA Times for CNN Digital Politics. Currently a political reporter for the Times, Reston will be a reporter with CNN's digital team. By the way, Reston is the brains behind the #campaignfashionreport hashtag.
- The New York Times names Henri Cauvin city editor, in charge of transportation, housing and crime beats. Cauvin was previously assistant metro editor there.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!