Journalism job moves for Monday
Some career moves we'd like to highlight for you today:
- Journalist/product-specialist hybrid Alex Leo joins Yahoo as head of audience development. Read our complete write-up here.
- CNN hands Meredith Artley the keys to its web, mobile and social presence by naming her CNN Digital editor-in-chief. Read all about it here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Veteran Tulsa World journalist Susan Ellerbach has just been promoted to executive editor. Ellerbach was previously managing editor there.
- Succeeding Ellerbach, Tulsa World's Mike Strain is the publication's next managing editor. Strain is currently news editor there.
- The Washington Examiner welcomes Sarah Westwood as a full-time investigative reporter. Westwood was previously an intern with the Examiner.
- Ethan Barton also joins the D.C. Examiner. Barton was most recently an education reporter for Capital News Service.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!