Journalism job moves for Tuesday
Some top news for today's career updates:
- Stephanie Guzman (immediate right) joins The San Antonio Business Journal as a real estate and retail development reporter. Read our complete write-up here.
- Multimedia journalist Carlos Javier Sanchez (far right) also joins the SA Business Journal as a photojournalist. Read all about it here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- The Daily Dot adds Selena Larson as a technology reporter. Larson was previously a writer for ReadWrite.
- The Wall Street Journal promotes Amol Sharma to bureau chief for media and marketing. Sharma was most recently deputy bureau chief of that group.
- Adam Kilgore is now national sports reporter for The Washington Post. Kilgore was previously The Post's baseball staff writer following the Washington Nationals.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!