Journalism job moves for Wednesday
Some highlights this morning:
- Starting in January, Jackie Kucinich joins The Daily Beast as senior politics editor. Read about it here.
- The Associated Press names Peter Prengaman the Southern Cone countries of Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay. Read more here.
Other important news from around the industry:
- Joel Johnson will no longer be editorial director of Gawker Media starting Jan. 1, according to this in-depth explanation from Capital New York.
- Wall Street Journal's Siobhan Gorman is leaving the publication (and news in general) for a job with Brunswick communications firm. She has been WSJ's intelligence correspondent.
- Austin Monthly names Jolène M. Bouchon its newest food critic. Bouchon was most recently deputy digital editor for Everyday Food.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!