Journalism job moves for Monday
Job changes still making waves from over the weekend:
- Veteran political journalist Candy Crowley departs CNN after 27 years with the network. Read all about it here.
- BuzzFeed News launches a new health and science desk with Virginia Hughes at its helm. Find out more here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Jessica Lustig will soon be deputy editor of The New York Times Magazine. Lustig currently serves as a staff editor for The New York Times Op-Ed/Sunday Review.
- Calling it a "natural evolution," The Washington Post officially anoints Dan Steinberg sports columnist. For the past eight years, Steinberg has been blogging for WaPo's D.C. Sports Bog, which he founded.
- Quartz names longtime business journalist Xana Antunes its new editor of new initiatives. Antunes was most recently editor and vice president of CNBC Digital.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!