Journalism job moves for Monday
Several updates on the business and finance beat for the day:
- Today is Tom Kludt's first day at CNN Money as media reporter. Read all about it here.
- Bryan Logan starts next month at Business Insider as home page editor. More about that here.
Meanwhile, plenty of new additions at Forbes:
- Josh Robinson joins Forbes as manager, sponsored editorial packages. Robinson is wrapping up at the New York Times as digital editor, Travel.
- Loren Feldman also joins Forbes as senior editor, entrepreneur coverage. Similarly, Feldman joins from The New York Times, where he is currently small business editor.
- Miguel Helft will be San Francisco bureau chief at Forbes. Helft joins from Fortune, where he is a senior tech writer.
- Thomas Fox-Brewster will soon be staff writer at Forbes. Fox-Brewster has been freelancing as a contributor there.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!