Journalism job moves for Monday
Some top news for today:
- "What's Up, Africa" creator and presenter Ikenna Azuike is bringing his satirical news show to BBC World's audience. Find out more here.
- Jim Rainey departs the LA Times after nearly three decades there for a new gig at Variety. Read all about it here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Stacey Wilson is now the awards and special projects editor at The Hollywood Reporter. Wilson was previously senior editor there.
- Kyla Grogan joins WTNH News 8 in Connecticut as a meteorologist. Grogan was previously a meteorologist for the Weather Channel.
- Sandra Chereb has started at the Las Vegas Review-Journal covering Legislature in Carson City. Chereb was previously a freelance journalist and a former Associated Press reporter.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!