Resolve to write for Muck Rack in 2015: We're looking for guest bloggers!
New Year, new resolve to write more or get published in 2015? Now's your chance!
In our never-ending quest to make Muck Rack the go-to resource for media and communication professionals, it's time once again to open our doors to new guest bloggers.
Muck Rack is seeking fresh, practical and compelling posts from those who work in the fields of public relations or journalism. Our writers aren’t afraid to be daring, take an unpopular stance, showcase their personalities and share ideas that make our readers look at the communications industry in a new way.
When you blog for Muck Rack, your writing is exposed to our more than 38,000 social media followers, along with inclusion in the Muck Rack Daily, which is distributed to more than 20,000 journalists, PR pros and media executives every single day.
A few fun facts from 2014's guest bloggers:
- More than 100 feature content posts were published in 2014 from 45 different contributors.
- In 2014, Muck Rack feature content blog posts were shared 6,082 times on social media.
- The #1 post of 2014 was written by Andy Paras with nearly 500 shares on social media.
- Three out of the 10 posts included on Muck Rack's top posts in 2014 were written by journalists. Seven came from PR pros.
- Several posts that originally appeared on the Muck Rack blog were published by PR Daily, expanding the reach of your content to a new and relevant audience.
As an added bonus, you'll also get FREE access to Muck Rack Pro Standard for three months. Guest contributors enjoy increased access to Muck Rack’s features including creating media lists, unlimited notes, receiving important alerts and more.
Ready to start brainstorming post ideas? Take a look at our top 10 most popular posts of 2014 to give you an idea of the kind of posts that work best for the Muck Rack audience.
If you’re ready to get started, be sure to check out our submission guidelines and pitch your post idea to me at email@example.com. Be sure to allow 5-7 days for a response to your pitch.
Can’t wait to see your ideas!
Photo: Blank notebook via Shutterstock