Journalism job moves for Tuesday
Your highlights for the day:
- The Washington Post welcomes digital journalist Sharif Durhams to its Universal desk. Read all about it here.
- Political correspondent Niamh Lyons joins the Times of London. Find out more here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Paul Waugh will soon join The Huffington Post UK as executive editor. Waugh continues as editor for PoliticsHome until after the general election.
- Crain’s New York Business promotes Jeremy Smerd to executive editor. Smerd previously served as managing editor there.
- Glenn Coleman is now editor-at-large at Crain’s New York Business. Coleman was most recently an editor there.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!