Your job highlights for this morning:
- David Gura departs American Public Radio's Marketplace to join Bloomberg TV as a reporter next month. Read all about it here.
- The Times of London has named Niamh Lyons (far right) political editor of its soon-to-launch Irish digital edition. We erroneously referred to this as their "Dublin bureau" in yesterday's Daily. Read more about her move here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Tom Gjelten just made his debut as NPR's religion correspondent. Gjelten was previously national security and international affairs correspondent there.
- Jess McCuan is now assistant business editor for the San Francisco Chronicle. McCuan was most recently a strategist for Gannett Newspapers.
- Tampa Bay Times has promoted Jeff Harrington to deputy government and politics editor. Harrington previously served as deputy business editor there.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!