Journalism job moves for Thursday
Your highlights for career news this morning:
- Swapping NY for LA, next month NYT's Juliet Lapidos will be the new op-ed page editor of the LA Times. Read all about it here.
- Poynter welcomes James Warren in April as chief media correspondent (he'll keep his column at the New York Daily News, though). Read more here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Casey Capachi will soon join CNN Politics Digital as associate producer. Capachi is currently video and web producer for the Washington Post.
- Shira T. Center will soon be a political editor with The Boston Globe. Center is finishing up as politics editor for Roll Call.
- GQ.com promotes Sarah Ball to executive digital editor. Ball was previously senior editor there.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!