Journalism job moves for Thursday
Some notable changes at the New York Times' media desk, as reported by Capital New York:
- Bill Brink is promoted to media editor. Brink has been a deputy on the desk since 2011.
- Connor Ennis will be Brink's deputy. Ennis was most recently BizDay’s weekend editor.
- John Koblin's next role is television reporter. Koblin was most recently a Styles reporter there.
- Sydney Ember takes on the advertising and marketing beat. Ember is finishing up as a reporter for the Times' DealBook section.
- Sarah Lyall will cover media for Sunday Business, Culture and the daily report. Lyall is currently a writer-at-large for the Times.
Don’t forget - if you change your job in journalism or move to a different news organization, be sure to email Kirsten (kirsten [at] sawhorsemedia [dot] com) so we can reflect your new title. News job changes only, please! Thanks!