Journo job moves for Thursday
Your career highlights for the day:
- The LA Times has placed its 2016 campaign coverage in the very capable hands of Washington bureau chief David Lauter. Find out all about it here.
- Stephanie Kotuby has made the jump from booker to senior editorial producer at PBS. Read more about it here.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the industry:
- Carl Franzen is now Popular Science's online director for PopSci.com. Franzen was most recently the news editor for The Verge.
- Alex Heath will join Business Insider as technology reporter next month. Heath is finishing up as a staff writer for Cult of Mac.
- Laura Barron-Lopez joins the Huffington Post as politics reporter. Barron-Lopez previously served as energy and environment reporter at The Hill.