Journo job moves for Tuesday
Your career highlights this morn:
- The LA Times has just hired Dexter Thomas (immediate right) to cover #BlackTwitter (tune in to KPCC's Take Two later this morning to hear him interviewed). Read more about it here.
- The Marshall Project brings on board Wall Street Journal's Kirsten Danis (far right) as managing editor. Find out even more here.
Elsewhere in the industry:
- NBC's Eric Zuckerman heads through the revolving door to join Twitter on partnerships. Find out all about it here.
- Also at the LA Times, Michelle Maltais has been upped to deputy director, audience engagement. Maltais was most recently executive producer, interactive video, there.
- Caitlin Frazier soon joins The Atlantic as social media editor. Frazier comes to them from ThinkProgress, where she has also served as social media editor.