Muck Rack's monthly top picks: 5 links we loved in February
Rabbit, rabbit. Time to March on into spring!
Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, let's take a look at the top PR/journalism posts around the web from the month of February. Also, stick around to discover the top five stories from right here on the Muck Rack blog.
Links We Loved
1. Die, AVEs, die!: Gini Dietrich says it's time to sit down and have a talk. About this: "AVEs, or advertising equivalencies, are not metrics we should be using to validate our work." #controversialtopicalert
2. 101 essential public relations tools to power your digital communication in 2016: Prepare to be wowed (and to add a whole bunch of new tools to your communications arsenal) with this list of 101 essential PR tools from David Sawyer for Prezly.
3. 15 big changes on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat: Brush up on your social media with this insanely useful post by Kelsey Leavey detailing major changes on some of our favorite socal networks.
4. How to make bylined articles work for you: Ever considered writing a bylined article as part of your PR strategy? The team at Solo PR Pros outlines the process and why it just might work for you or your client.
5. Can I quote you on that? Three interviewing blunders to avoid: Media training is SO important because an interview is so much more than an opportunity to answer questions. Cathy Summers from SHIFT Communications explains (with some awesome examples).
Top Posts From The Muck Rack Blog
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite PR and journalism links from the month of February in the comments below. Tip us off to other great posts for future link roundups by shooting us an email at email@example.com.
Jessica Lawlor is the features editor for the Muck Rack blog. She is a PR professional in the Philadelphia area and blogs at JessicaLawlor.com about getting gutsy- stepping outside your comfort zone to reach your goals.
PS- Muck Rack is looking for guest bloggers! If you’re interested, check out our submission guidelines and send us a pitch.