Muck Rack's monthly top picks: 5 links we loved in June
Oh, hello there, July! In the blink of an eye, summer is already half over.
Take a look at the top PR/journalism posts around the web from the month of June. Also, stick around to discover the top five stories from right here on the Muck Rack blog.
Links We Loved
1. Why PR professionals need to pay attention to crowdfunding: Are you paying attention to crowdfunding? Eden Spodek explains how PR can seriously impact a crowdfunding campaign.
2. 9 SEO tools you need to achieve success from day one: We love this list from Neil Patel with 9 SEO tools you need to achieve success- we also may be slightly biased because we're on the list :)
3. Confessions of life on the front lines of public relations: In this edition of Digiday Confessions, compiled by Yuyu Chen, PR pros share some of their biggest pet peeves about working in the industry.
4. Paying your startup’s way? Here are 7 ways to do PR your way too: As Crystal Richard writes, running a company costs a lot of money...adding PR to the mix can get pricey, but here are seven ways to do PR your way.
5. When is the right time and stage to hire a PR firm?: "If you’re going to invest in PR, do it right and look at the PR investment as a longer term investment in the business." SHIFT Communications Vice President Joel Richman explains how you know it's the right time to hire a PR firm.
Top Posts From The Muck Rack Blog
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite PR and journalism links from the month of June in the comments below. Tip us off to other great posts for future link roundups by shooting us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jessica Lawlor is the features editor for the Muck Rack blog. She is a communications professional, writer, personal branding expert and speaker in the Philadelphia area. After six years in the corporate PR world, Jessica left her job to run her own communications agency, blog/brand and teach yoga. She blogs at JessicaLawlor.com about getting gutsy: stepping outside your comfort zone to reach your goals and live a life that makes you truly happy.
PS- Muck Rack is looking for guest bloggers! If you’re interested in writing for us, check out our submission guidelines and send us a pitch.
Photo: Open notebook via Shutterstock