How Gogo uses Muck Rack to achieve their PR goals
“Without Muck Rack, my job would be a lot more difficult.”
-Morgan Painter, Associate Communications Manager at Gogo
Learn how Gogo, the leading inflight internet and entertainment provider uses Muck Rack to:
- Connect with top tier media
- Stay up-to-date with journalist social media mentions
- Stay on top of critical media mentions in real time
- Track important article mentions and measures success
Morgan Painter, Associate Communications Manager at Gogo, shares her experience and results using Muck Rack. We sat down with Morgan to find out the answers to these five fast questions.
Five Fast Questions with Morgan Painter
1. Tell us about some of Gogo's major communications goals?
For us, it’s all about telling our story. We created this industry and have an immense amount of knowledge about what it takes to be the leader. Our business is incredibly complex, and it’s a new industry – so from a media perspective, it creates some challenges. Being able to appropriately identify those monitoring our industry – whether that be the growth, the technology, new airline partners etc. and get them to understand our business and long-term goals is huge.
2. What are your favorite aspects of Muck Rack?
I’m a big fan of Muck Rack Alerts. I have several keywords set up around the company, our industry, and our leadership team and receive around 30 alerts per day. Seeing these important media alerts come straight to my inbox in real time is a major benefit.
3. If you had to explain how you use Muck Rack to someone in a 140-character tweet or a 10-second Snapchat story, what would you say?
Muck Rack is the new way for PR professionals to find and connect with members of the media across the world.
4. How would you describe your experience with Muck Rack in three words?
Awesome, helpful and game-changing.
5. What would your job be like if you didn't have Muck Rack?
Harder! I would spend a lot more time monitoring Gogo’s social media channels for media mentions, researching the web for new media contacts and pulling detailed background on individuals.