Muck Rack’s monthly top picks: 5 links we loved in December
It’s hard to believe the holidays have come and gone and we are off to the races, beginning a new year. Start 2017 off on a productive note by checking out a few links we loved in the month of December.
Take a look at what’s trending and stick around to read the top five stories from the Muck Rack blog.
Links we loved
1. 4 things every entrepreneur needs to do the first week of the New Year: Now that the holidays are over and the new year is in full swing, it’s time to head back to the lab to formulate fresh, smart and effective ideas that will grow your organization. Check these four items from Lyneir Richardson off your to-do list ASAP.
2. Using Data from Google Tools to Boost Your PR Pitches: By now, it’s well known that taking an analytical approach to PR and marketing efforts can strengthen campaigns and boost ROI. If you’re new to data-driven PR, Casey Egan outlines a few Google tools that can up your pitch game.
3. The 12 PR blogs you must subscribe to (and read) in 2017: Looking to start 2017 with a fresh perspective on the Public Relations industry? Then Gini Dietrich has 12 PR blogs you MUST subscribe to and read.
4. Why brand perception matters - and how companies can measure it: Business is built on customer relationships, and brand perception sets the tone. So how can companies monitor and understand consumer brand perception when they’re looking at it from inside the box? Jana Barrett covers some tools and methods that can help you capture it.
5. How to repurpose content for maximum social reach: Chances are you spend a LOT of time on your content. Bill Widmer has a few ways you can get more shares, traffic and leads from your content with minimum extra effort.
Top Posts from the Muck Rack Blog
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite PR and journalism links from the month of December in the comments below. Tip us off to other great posts for future link roundups by shooting us an email at email@example.com.
Jessica Lawlor is the features editor for the Muck Rack blog. She is a communications professional, writer, personal branding expert and speaker in the Philadelphia area. After six years in the corporate PR world, Jessica left her job to run her own communications agency, blog/brand and teach yoga. She blogs at JessicaLawlor.com about getting gutsy: stepping outside your comfort zone to reach your goals and live a life that makes you truly happy.
PS- Muck Rack is looking for guest bloggers! If you’re interested in writing for us, check out our submission guidelines and send us a pitch.
Photo: Open notebook via Shutterstock