How Small Girls PR uses Muck Rack to achieve their PR goals
“I discovered Muck Rack after subscribing to the Muck Rack Daily. I read it every day! It was my idea to bring Muck Rack to Small Girls PR.”
-Jacqui Wimberly, Account Supervisor, Small Girls PR
Learn how Small Girls PR, a public relations agency that counts some of the buzziest startups and Fortune 100 companies amongst its clientele, uses Muck Rack to:
- Search and connect with top-tier media.
- Find highly-relevant news ahead of major events with Muck Rack Alerts.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news, changes and happenings in the media world.
Account Supervisor Jacqui Wimberly shares her experience and results using the platform. We sat down with Jacqui to find out the answers to these five fast questions.
Five Fast Questions with Jacqui Wimberly
1. What would you tell other companies considering using Muck Rack?
Definitely give Muck Rack a shot -- there’s no reason not to try it! I find Muck Rack to be great for PR agencies specifically because we do so much media pitching. Through a combination of the Muck Rack Daily and Muck Rack’s search function, it’s easy to find the right reporters for media outreach. Muck Rack is especially awesome for personalizing pitching, which Small Girls PR is especially passionate about. Muck Rack makes it easy to find the right reporter for the story you want told and to customize your pitch to pique their interest.
2. If you had to explain how you use Muck Rack to someone in a 140-character tweet or a 10-second Snapchat story, what would you say?
“@MuckRack helps me find the right reporters to effectively tell my clients’ stories.”
3. How would you describe your experience with Muck Rack in three words?
Useful, efficient and informative
4. What would your job be like if you didn’t have Muck Rack?
Ugh, it would be slower! It would take a lot longer and I would definitely miss having access to Muck Rack. I wouldn’t be able to be so quick and efficient and it would be much more time intensive to do the same kinds of searches I do now in MR.
5. What has your experience been like working with Muck Rack’s customer success team?
I like that you can chat with Muck Rack’s customer success team in real time; you can tell you’re talking to an actual person which is great. Honestly though, I haven’t had to contact Muck Rack very often because the system is so intuitive.
“Muck Rack helps you to be more creative by keeping you informed on the media landscape and giving you detailed information about each individual journalist.” -Jacqui Wimberly