How FANDOM uses Muck Rack to achieve their PR goals
“Muck Rack helps me hyper-target reporters and outlets to make sure we’re pitching the right people. It helps me become smarter about how we’re positioning our brand.”
-Nikki Flynn, Global PR Director, FANDOM
Learn how FANDOM, a global entertainment media brand powered by fans, uses Muck Rack to:
- Connect with top-tier media.
- Search specific niche and trending topics to identify opportunities.
- Stay on top of news and media hits with Alerts.
Global PR Director Nikki Flynn shares her experience and results using the platform. We sat down with Nikki to find out the answers to these five fast questions.
Five Fast Questions with Nikki Flynn
1. If you had to explain how you use Muck Rack to someone in a 140-character tweet or a 10-second Snapchat story, what would you say?
“@MuckRack helps me to be smart and efficient about pursuing proactive and reactive opportunities, achieving great results.”
2. What would you tell other companies considering using Muck Rack?
If you’re looking for a service that can help propel your brand and the stories you want to tell, Muck Rack makes that really easy.
3. How would you describe your experience with Muck Rack in three words?
Effective, easy, time-saving.
4. How has PR changed in the past several years? How has Muck Rack helped you keep up?
The world of media has changed significantly. Everything happens so quickly now. You have to be on the ball. For a company like mine where we are a media company, I especially have to be on the ball in terms of what’s happening, opportunities and stories we could potentially be part of.
5. Besides media results, what other benefits have you experienced using Muck Rack?
Because I’m a one-person team, I need to be as streamlined in my processes as possible. I don’t want to miss out on an opportunity; things move fast in this industry! Being able to research the right people and pitch them within a short turnaround time is critical; I’ve been able to do that quite well.