PRSA 2018 National Chair Tony D’Angelo weighs in on state of the PR industry
Muck Rack had the chance to catch up with PRSA 2018 National Chair Tony D’Angelo at the PRSA International Conference earlier this month.
Here's what we cover:
- What's coming up for PRSA in 2018
- Why Tony initially got involved with PRSA
- Dealing with news in an over-politicized media landscape
- Why PR pros need to do a better job in being focused on organizational outcomes
- His advice for the industry
Natan Edelsburg is currently the EVP at Sawhorse Media where he helps run Muck Rack (http://muckrack.com) and the Shorty Awards (http://shortyawards.com). He also writes about and watches a lot of TV (on many different devices).
Photo via PRSA's Facebook page