How Sopexa uses Muck Rack to achieve their PR goals
"Muck Rack has been helpful in bringing new blood into our media lists and introducing us to new journalists we hadn’t thought of before."
-Marie-Camille Pont, Public Relations Coordinator, Sopexa
Learn how Sopexa, the only international marketing agency entirely specialized in food & drink, uses Muck Rack to:
- Connect with top-tier media and influencers.
- Search specific niche and trending topics to identify opportunities.
- Stay on top of press coverage with Alerts.
Public Relations Coordinator Marie-Camille PONT share their experience and results using the platform.
Five Fast Questions with Marie-Camille Pont
1. In addition to results, what other benefits have you experienced from Muck Rack
We’ve experienced an incredible amount of time saved on both media monitoring and reporting. Muck Rack systematizes the process.
2. What would you tell other companies considering using Muck Rack?
Muck Rack is a young platform with big plans to grow in different areas. As a customer, it’s been useful to see that progress.
For example, our team is especially excited about Muck Rack’s in-platform pitching tool. We started using the beta version and it’s already been a game-changer for our pitching strategy, as it allows us to see exactly who’s opened our pitch and when, helping us fine-tune both our follow-ups and future pitches. It also automatically alerts Muck Rack’s team of any bounce backs, so they can automatically find alternative contact information and continue to make the platform’s information as accurate as possible. It’s interesting to see that Muck Rack is always improving and becoming more user-friendly.
3. How would you describe your experience with Muck Rack in three words?
Ever-evolving, user-friendly, customer-focused
4. How has PR changed in the past several years? How has Muck Rack helped you keep up?
Public relations has changed so much in the past several years. Publications have less budget and more and more journalists are freelancers, which makes it hard to keep track of which outlets they are writing for. Muck Rack profiles do this work for us as they compile a journalist’s information, recent articles and tweets all in one place.
5. What would your job be like if you didn’t have Muck Rack?
We’d spend way more time researching journalists in individual publications or looking for their social profiles manually. We wouldn’t have one simple place to find all the information we’re seeking. With Muck Rack, everything we need is in one profile.