Ed Weinhoff on Muck Rack

Ed Weinhoff

Monroe County, Illinois
Community News Reporter, Monroe County Independent

Publisher / Editor of The Monroe County Independent

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@EditorWienhoff — 116 followers, 291 tweets

Aug 15, 2017

RT @StephenAtHome: "I don't agree with the Nazis, but they had a permit for Normandy & the Allies didn't." -Donald Trump https://t.co/0WeIM

Aug 14, 2017

RT @kurteichenwald: Peter Cvjetanovic, a white nationalist, is upset that this photo of him has gone viral. So be nice: dont retweet th…

Aug 09, 2017

RT @StephenAtHome: 59% of Americans think Trump's presidency has been a failure. The other 41% still don’t have twitter.