Jack Pattie on Muck Rack

Jack Pattie

Lexington, Ky.
Host and Producer — WVLK-AM (Lexington, KY)

Radio Talk Show Host WVLK 590 AM, wvlkam.com

Search Tweets

Twitter Feed

@JackPattietalks — 4,262 followers, 1,983 tweets

@Heywood_Banks I just played it on the air. Several auto accidents followed!!!
26% of people say they're almost constantly online. The other 74% were too busy checking Facebook to take part in the survey.
National Pi Day was yesterday. I celebrated it like I always do and drank Jameson until my blood-alcohol level was exactly 3.14.
Show More