Inside Sales Coordinator
Muck Rack is in search of a stellar, full-time, Inside Sales Coordinator for one of the fastest growing tech startups in NYC! Remote OK!
Handle all inbound leads which includes:
Handle in-person demo setup which includes:
- Prospecting leads
- Divvying leads to business development team
- Scheduling and rescheduling
- Confirming calls
Keep Sales Operations manager updated with daily progress
Provide weekly metrics displaying the team’s sales-related progress
Other responsibilities that may fit in with the sales operations spectrum not mentioned here
- Confirming amenities are available for demo
- Ordering food if necessary
- Confirming delivery of food
Preferred skills and interests
- Experience scheduling and confirming meetings with high profile people and companies
- Based in one of the following states: New York, Idaho, Massachusetts, Texas or Pennsylvania
- Available from 9am – 5pm ET, Monday - Friday
- Excellent internet connection if remote
- A positive “can-do” attitude and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable making phone calls to potential customers
- Independent worker without need for constant direction
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Knowledge of typical sales processes (preferred but not required)
- Working knowledge of the following software/programs required: Google applications (Drive, Gmail, Hangouts, Calendars, etc.) and Dropbox
- Working knowledge of the following software/programs preferred: Streak or other CRMs, Trello, Slack, Zoom, and Intercom
How to apply
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re interested in working at Muck Rack. Be sure to include a link to your LinkedIn, resume and any other materials demonstrate your abilities, work, etc.
We offer eligible employees the opportunity to participate in our 401k plan with employer contributions.
We’ll provide you with a high-end Mac laptop, second screen monitor and anything else you might need to do
your job (software, drawing tablets, adapters, etc.).
You’ll be able to join our health plan which has one of the largest networks of providers in the Tri-State
area. Sawhorse will cover half the cost.
We encourage everyone to grow their skills and networks and will enable you to attend relevant events,
conferences and meetups. We believe in the need to get out of the office and see the world, experience the
market and learn from peers.
We encourage taking real off-the-grid vacations.
We have an ongoing FreshDirect order that everyone can add to to make sure there are delicious and healthy
snacks in the office throughout the week.