Estevan Southeast Lifestyles

Newspaper
E.A. Bailey was the first owner/publisher of The Mercury setting it up in the summer of 1903, the same year the Wright brothers took on the challenge of powered flight. In 1905 The Mercury was sold to Donald Dunbar, just as the town took on a more permanent look. The first Mercury building was located on the north side of Fourth Street and later moved to 12th Avenue north and then further south on 12th Avenue, right behind the present day CIBC bank. Fire destroyed one Mercury building in those early days. Source

Scope Local
Language English
Country Canada
UVMs ? Request pricing
Frequency ? Weekly
Days Published Fri

Estevan Southeast Lifestyles Journalists