Alvin Sun Advertiser

Newspaper
In 1978, the now daily paper was a single sheet, printed on both sides. The current name, The Alvin Sun was adopted in 1890, and was delivered by paperboys throughout the community on a weekly basis. The purchase of the Alvin Advertiser in 1979 increased the ability of the paper to cover a bigger area three times a week. Source

Scope Local
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market ? Houston
UVMs ? Request pricing
Frequency ? Weekly
Days Published Mon

Alvin Sun Advertiser Journalists