CJCA (Edmonton,AB)

Radio
It was first licensed in 1922, and it first broadcast on May 1, 1922, becoming Alberta's first radio station. It was an affiliate of the Canadian Radio Broadcasting Commission from 1933 to 1936 when it affiliated with the newly formed Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. CJCA was originally owned and operated by the Edmonton Journal, and was later purchased by Selkirk Communications. As of 1994, it broadcasts entirely Christian programming. Source

Scope Local
Language English
Country Canada
UVMs ? Request pricing
Radio Media Market ? N/A
Radio Format ? Religious