The Baxley News-Banner

Newspaper
The Baxley News-Banner is the oldest business in Baxley started in 1884 by Warren P. Ward, of Douglas, as the Baxley Banner. Since 1885 The Baxley Banner began to receive most of the official notices for the county. In 1902 The Baxley Banner bought the Appling County News from A.M. Cool and the name was changed to its current title of The Baxley News-Banner. Later in 1940 The News-Banner bought the Baxley Herald from Carr McLemore. Source

Outlet Details

Scope Local
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market Savannah
UVMs Request pricing
Frequency Weekly
Days Published Fri