Concrete Herald

Newspaper
The Concrete Herald was actually the second generation of another Skagit County newspaper. F. J. Wilcox launched the Hamilton Herald on Nov. 23, 1901, west of Concrete in the town of Hamilton. Hans J. Bratlie, a Norwegian immigrant, took over the paper in 1903 and it soon evolved into the Hamilton Herald-Recorder. Sometime in 1912, Bratlie moved the newspaper to Concrete, which was booming rapidly with the payrolls from two cement plants. Source

Scope Local
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market ? Seattle-Tacoma
UVMs ? Request pricing