The Countryman

Countryman magazine was founded in 1927 by J. W. Robertson Scott, who edited it from his office in Idbury in rural Oxfordshire for the first 21 years. He was succeeded as editor by John Cripps, son of Stafford Cripps. It is now edited by Mark Whitley at offices in Broughton Hall, North Yorkshire. It was published quarterly until the 1990s, when it became a bimonthly. It is now a monthly, with a circulation of about 23,000. Source

Outlet Details

Scope National, Consumer
Language English
Country United Kingdom
UVMs Request pricing
Frequency Monthly