Florida Sentinel Bulletin

Newspaper
In 1919, General William W. Andrews opened the Florida Sentinel office in Jacksonville, Florida. Later, the office closed due to the Great Depression. In 1945, General Andrews's son, C. Blythe Andrews, re-opened the Florida Sentinel at 1511 Central Avenue in St. Petersburg, Florida. In 1959, C. Blythe Andrews bought the Tampa Bulletin newspaper, and merged the two newspapers to make the Florida Sentinel Bulletin. In 1962, the newspaper office was moved to 2207 East Avenue in the Ybor City district of Tampa, Florida. Source

Outlet Details

Scope Local, African-American
Language English
Country United States of America
Media Market Tampa-St. Petersburg
UVMs Request pricing
Frequency Other

Florida Sentinel Bulletin Journalists